1. How early should couples start to plan their wedding?
Couples should start the planning process as soon as possible. Most venues book pretty quickly and the more popular venues are already booking weddings that are two years out.
2. Can we hire you as soon as we get engaged or should we wait?
As soon as you get engaged is recommended. Dates are booked well in advance and the sooner we begin planning, the better! If you are interested in Floral & Design only, we recommend booking as soon as you have secured your date & venue.
3. What areas do you service?
We service all of Texas and destinations beyond! Our team has planned and designed weddings and events all across the globe.
4. Will you work with vendors we select, or only those you recommend?
We will absolutely work with your choice of vendors, however we have a great team of preferred vendors that we work with should you need any referrals.
5. What is the difference in a Venue Coordinator and a Wedding Planner?
A Venue Coordinator oversees the on site staff, to make sure they are fulfilling their contractual obligations, serving food on time, etc. A lot of times the venue coordinator is not there for the duration of the event. A Wedding Planner works solely with the bride & groom to ensure that every aspect of the wedding day runs smoothly by greeting all hired vendors, sending out timelines prior, and ensuring that all of the planning and preparations are executed properly.
6. In addition to the Wedding Planner how many assistants will be present at my wedding?
The number of assistants needed for the wedding day will depend solely on the guest count. With that said, there can be anywhere from 2 to 4 assistants present.
7. How involved are you in the wedding planning process?
We can be as involved as you need or want us to be! All of the decisions are made by the bride & groom. Our sole focus is to guide you through the planning process and advocate for you when necessary.
8. Is there a fee for an initial consultation?
No, there is never a fee for a consultation. This time is utilized for us to get acquainted with potential clients and to decide if we are a good fit for each other.
9. What if I only want the Total Floral & Event Design package?
Not a problem! We have several different packages to choose from, the client's package choices are solely up to their discretion.
10. Do you execute more than one wedding or event per week?
We will only commit to one wedding or event per week. Our entire team understands the importance of first impressions, therefore we will not over commit. As we believe in quality over quantity.